It has been 3 months since I left my previous duty station. Things have calmed down since I left my last duty station. My mental health is in check and under control. I haven't been agitated at work. I think changing the environment was what I needed. I finally feel free, and the weight have been lifted off my chest. I am slowly regaining my confidence back. I am enjoying being able to lead again and be the leadership I wanted to be.
I admit that I hated my last duty station. I hated the staff, I hated the leadership, and I hated the incompetence there. I have never felt so free and happy. But this is just the beginning and I have not fully opened my eyes here. I feel happy to finally feel and be appreciated for what I do by the staff. There's less negativity here than at my last airport.
I am finally happy at what I do. I am finally enjoying my life outside of work more. I do not feel miserable nor hostile. I feel better knowing that my colleagues are not inputting their opinion on how to live my life. At my last airport, everyone was constantly criticizing what I do in and out of work. Everyone was always dictating on how to live. I wanted to live my life the way I wanted but couldn't because everyone wanted to be a part of it and dictate how to live my life. It is like they're bored with their lives. I feel like I finally gotten my life back and now I can live.
No comments:
Post a Comment